Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I permanently delete coupons.mobi email from my iPhone and my other iOS devices?

Coupons.mobi added an email account to my phone. I would not knowingly agree to that. I'm not sure how to remove the coupons.mobi email from my iPhone and other iOS devices. How do I permanently delete coupons.mobi email from my iPhone and other iOS devices?

Posted on Jul 19, 2018 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2018 5:20 PM

Hey Benjamin_03,

It sounds like you're trying to delete an unwanted configuration profile from your iPhone. If so the details in the following resource may be able to help. Check it out below and let me know the results.
How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for choosing Apple Support Communities.

Take care.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2018 5:20 PM in response to Benjamin_03

Hey Benjamin_03,

It sounds like you're trying to delete an unwanted configuration profile from your iPhone. If so the details in the following resource may be able to help. Check it out below and let me know the results.
How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for choosing Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

How do I permanently delete coupons.mobi email from my iPhone and my other iOS devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.