Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

View Multiple takes of Automation?

Is it possible to view multiple tracks Automation at any given time?

Its a pain in the ar** at times having to switch between tracks especially if I am mixing orchestras and want to watch what the automation on other tracks is doing... as well as the track I am automating at the time..

As usual, I will be missing something.. but please please please let me know it its possible and if not.... Oi Apple! 😉

Thanks..

Logic Pro X

Posted on Jul 22, 2018 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2018 7:57 AM

CCTM.. Thank you... It was right under my nose... Doh.. 🙂

JotaGi.. that shows me the automation lanes within the same track I meant the other tracks above and below the track I was working on.. But CCTM nailed it... Thanks to you both 🙂

3 replies

Jul 22, 2018 4:38 AM in response to FType

Yes, it is possible. When in Automation mode, look for a triangle to the left of the automation mode (e.g. Read, Latch, Touch, etc) in the track header. Click on the triangle. This expands an automation subtrack for the current parameter. At the bottom of the subtrack there will be a ‘+’ button. When you click it, this opens a separate automation subtrack, which you can use to automate another parameter. And so on.

View Multiple takes of Automation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.