Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with the earpeace speaker crackling after latest update?

hi everyone.

I did the most recent update a couple of days ago and just noticed that my earpiece speaker is crackling When on speaker and sometimes when talking on phone normally. Anyone have the same problem?

I have an IPhone X

thanks.

Posted on Jul 30, 2018 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2018 12:45 AM

Hello icoriona33

After reading your issue, yes there is a manufacturing defect with many iPhone X's . I myself bought an iPhone X 256GB Space Grey and I had this very bad issue.

Apple Knows about this but they haven't addressed it with any official message. I have sent them evidence.

The Apple Support will deny that there is anything wrong with the device right from the L1 level to the Senior level.

But trust me I have sent the information to the Engineering Team, they have validated the claims, they last said that they are working on it. But it seems to me that they are not going to do anything to address the current iPhone X's affected but use the information to remove the issue from the next iPhone model.

I managed to get my iPhone X replaced after 3 months of back and fourth emails,calls which is not the way Apple should have gone about addressing as their Diagnostic Software wasn't able to pick up the defect.

But after getting y new iPhone X it is better but still has the issue. So till now I haven't heard any update regarding the issue.

But this is the best information I can provide you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2018 12:45 AM in response to icoriona33

Hello icoriona33

After reading your issue, yes there is a manufacturing defect with many iPhone X's . I myself bought an iPhone X 256GB Space Grey and I had this very bad issue.

Apple Knows about this but they haven't addressed it with any official message. I have sent them evidence.

The Apple Support will deny that there is anything wrong with the device right from the L1 level to the Senior level.

But trust me I have sent the information to the Engineering Team, they have validated the claims, they last said that they are working on it. But it seems to me that they are not going to do anything to address the current iPhone X's affected but use the information to remove the issue from the next iPhone model.

I managed to get my iPhone X replaced after 3 months of back and fourth emails,calls which is not the way Apple should have gone about addressing as their Diagnostic Software wasn't able to pick up the defect.

But after getting y new iPhone X it is better but still has the issue. So till now I haven't heard any update regarding the issue.

But this is the best information I can provide you.

problem with the earpeace speaker crackling after latest update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.