Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I fix the issue like battery fluctuation in my iPhone 6s ?

I face most of the time my battery perecentage get down even without any usages?.

Posted on Jul 31, 2018 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2018 1:24 PM

I would suggest to check your battery health: Settings>Battery>Battery Health (beta) .. then tap on it, and read the maximum capacity percentage. If it is lower than 85%, your battery is close to reach the critical point of its life, and could have unpredictable behaviors.

In this case, have it replaced at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

If the battery health is good, than you could have something running in background, or check the apps that are using your battery.

Read also this support guide: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2018 1:24 PM in response to virenderfromindia

I would suggest to check your battery health: Settings>Battery>Battery Health (beta) .. then tap on it, and read the maximum capacity percentage. If it is lower than 85%, your battery is close to reach the critical point of its life, and could have unpredictable behaviors.

In this case, have it replaced at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

If the battery health is good, than you could have something running in background, or check the apps that are using your battery.

Read also this support guide: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Regards

Giulio

How can I fix the issue like battery fluctuation in my iPhone 6s ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.