Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education discount

Hello, so I am a college student and I was told that through my school I am able to access discounts to apple products. I found the page but it seems like all I get is a free pair of beats headphones. I was wondering if I could get any more money off the product since the homepage of the education store says there is a $200 discount for certain macs. Thank you for your help.

Posted on Aug 2, 2018 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2018 12:53 PM

Hi,

If you visit the Apple Education Store you will see discounts up to $200 on some Macs. I just purchased the MacBook Pro 2018 and I got $200 off plus the free pair of Beats. You also will see discounts on some upgrades and Apple Care Coverage if you choose to purchase these. The Apple Education discounts are usually the same at your school and the Apple Store.

Shaun

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2018 12:53 PM in response to rritch35

Hi,

If you visit the Apple Education Store you will see discounts up to $200 on some Macs. I just purchased the MacBook Pro 2018 and I got $200 off plus the free pair of Beats. You also will see discounts on some upgrades and Apple Care Coverage if you choose to purchase these. The Apple Education discounts are usually the same at your school and the Apple Store.

Shaun

Education discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.