Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I never ordered this do not charge me!

Posted on Aug 2, 2018 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2018 7:31 AM

Sounds like a scam to me. The date & price are wrong. Here are some things you may want to do:

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Having said that, be aware that this is a user-to-user forum. No one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. There is nothing we can do but offer advice. If you may want to Contact Apple Support.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2018 7:31 AM in response to Drew1too

Sounds like a scam to me. The date & price are wrong. Here are some things you may want to do:

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Having said that, be aware that this is a user-to-user forum. No one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. There is nothing we can do but offer advice. If you may want to Contact Apple Support.

Aug 3, 2018 2:20 PM in response to gail from maine

I received this email yesterday. I never ordered extra storage

Dear Herbert,
This is a reminder that on 08/28/2018 you will be charged $10.99 for your 20 GB storage plan using your PayPal ***. If you do not wish to be charged, you can cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.*
The iCloud Team
* You may cancel or downgrade from your device at any time. You may contact Apple for a full refund within 15 days of a monthly subscription upgrade or within 45 days after a yearly payment. Partial refunds are available where required by law.

To

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.