Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can two watches be paired to the same phone?.. series 1 and 3

i have a new series 3 that is paired on my phone but my series 1 was replaced by apple and i would love to pair it again to my phone to wear to work only.. can this be done? i tried and it said it failed after a few hrs downloading

Posted on Aug 4, 2018 4:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2018 4:32 AM

Yes, one iPhone can support multiple paired Apple Watches but only one can be connected and active at any time so you have to switch between them. However, each watch can only be paired to a single iPhone. Use more than one Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

You don’t say how it failed to pair, or what messages you got so all I can suggest is try again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2018 4:32 AM in response to Kimmy1166

Yes, one iPhone can support multiple paired Apple Watches but only one can be connected and active at any time so you have to switch between them. However, each watch can only be paired to a single iPhone. Use more than one Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

You don’t say how it failed to pair, or what messages you got so all I can suggest is try again.

can two watches be paired to the same phone?.. series 1 and 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.