Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Connect not working

i am trying to start a new podcast. every time i go to the itunes connect page like i am sapose to it has me log in and select podcast connect. then i have to put my user name and password in again then agree to the terms. then it keeps going to a page saying "

We can't process your request.

Go back to where you were and try again. If the problem continues, contact us.

App Store Connect Login Page

"

when i try it again it keeps sending me back to this.. then if i hit contact us it takes me right back to the 1st login before i select podcast connect. what do i do and what is going on?

Posted on Aug 7, 2018 10:44 AM

Similar questions

49 replies

Aug 8, 2018 3:22 PM in response to crypticsfromgreenville

I continue to have the same problem and no response from Apple. It's set up to take you around in a circle...terms of service agreement--> you agree and submit--> and it says:

We can't process your request.

Go back to where you were and try again. If the problem continues, contact us.

App Store Connect Login Page

...and the process happens again. Back to login and terms of agreement.

Aug 12, 2018 6:23 PM in response to crypticsfromgreenville

Same problem. Have authorized computer, added credit card — no change in issue. I'm logged into iTunes on my desktop App, I'm on a MacBook Pro. I've even tried creating a whole new Apple ID and adding credit card + authorizing computer — same result.

This is so, so frustrating. This huge platform that creators rely on seems to have NO official statement or apology, or even give a **** about their users. I can't even contact Podcasts Connect support because the link to Contact Support sends me into an iTunes Connect loop, where finally I'm forced to click on the stupid Podcasts Connect icon and then it sends me in the loop again. What a joke!

GET THIS FIXED OR GIVE US INFORMATION PLEASE, APPLE! RESPECT YOUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY!

Aug 13, 2018 11:15 AM in response to crypticsfromgreenville

I have had the same problem.

Contacted the phone number and then I emailed them.

This was the response I got

"

Thank you for contacting Podcasts Connect Support.

Our Engineering teams are aware of this issue and are working diligently to resolve it.

If you have additional questions related to this request, please reference case number "

Looks like it will be a waiting game.

Uploaded to GooglePlay......15 hours later...It was live! Will have to wait for Apple by the looks of it.

Aug 14, 2018 8:39 AM in response to crypticsfromgreenville

This is happening for me as well, from multiple iTunes accounts, on multiple computers, using multiple browsers. I've tried authorizing iTunes / adding payment info / making a small charge to the account / various other tips and tricks suggested by users in related Apple discussion threads. Nothing has worked.

Apple replied to my support request on Aug 7 2018 confirming that the problem is widespread and under investigation, then silently closed my support case on Aug 10 2018. There is still no resolution. Good luck to all having this issue as well!

Podcast Connect not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.