Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got the email from App Store iTunes I order a gift card 100.00 but I do not order. Please check for me.

Email as below:

Thank you for your order.

Order Number: V19540490

Items to be Shipped

Shipment 1

Ships: 1 business day

App Store & iTunes Gift Card - $100

$100.00

Qty 1

$100.00

Subtotal

Free Shipping

Order Total

$100.00

$0.00

$100.00

If you did not authorize this purchase, report this problem and make a transaction report in

REPORT TRANSACTIONS

You have 24 hours to cancel the order.

We will not accept the cancellation of your order if you exceed the specified time limit.

Copyright © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Posted on Aug 7, 2018 12:45 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 28, 2018 3:40 PM in response to Recmar65

Recmar65 wrote:

I received an email from Apple that I had ordered a $100.00 gift card. I did not. The order #A189216507. Please cancel.

This is a user-to-user support forum. No one here could cancel anything but the following may help.

If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

I got the email from App Store iTunes I order a gift card 100.00 but I do not order. Please check for me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.