Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view music videos downloaded thru Apple Music on a tv with Apple TV?

Why can’t I view music videos downloaded thru Apple Music on my tv with Apple TV?

iPod touch, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Aug 7, 2018 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2018 3:17 AM

Apple Music (subscription service) on Apple TV gets the streaming version; I don’t think it cares (keeps track of) what you downloaded on other devices. I find my music videos by searching for an artist/group, then seeing which videos are available for him/her/them.

Any video found through Apple Music can be added to your Apple Music Library, which has a section for Music Videos, to quickly find your top clips.

This is different from bought iTunes Store content. That would also be available on Apple TV by way of Home Sharing and connecting to a computer with iTunes, then browsing with the Computers app on Apple TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2018 3:17 AM in response to david rfromtaylorsville

Apple Music (subscription service) on Apple TV gets the streaming version; I don’t think it cares (keeps track of) what you downloaded on other devices. I find my music videos by searching for an artist/group, then seeing which videos are available for him/her/them.

Any video found through Apple Music can be added to your Apple Music Library, which has a section for Music Videos, to quickly find your top clips.

This is different from bought iTunes Store content. That would also be available on Apple TV by way of Home Sharing and connecting to a computer with iTunes, then browsing with the Computers app on Apple TV.

How to view music videos downloaded thru Apple Music on a tv with Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.