Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix my payment method?

I’ve been trying to fix my payment method for Awhile now and it keeps telling my that my payment method is getting declined each time I try to switch it between itunes cards and my debit card. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Aug 9, 2018 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2018 8:41 PM

Apple ID payment information - change

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary,If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2018 10:56 PM in response to allanfromwabowden

It might be being declined because it's a debit card, not all seem to still be accepted by iTunes. If you want/need to have a card on the account have you got another card that you could try, preferably a credit card ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

How to fix my payment method?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.