Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook on safari

When i open facebook page on safari browser (Macbook air) I have on my main page only one post and. Every time I click on "more posts" nothing happend. Can you please help me, how I can solve the problem? Version 11.1.2

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Aug 14, 2018 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2018 3:16 AM

1. Clear the history: menu bar > Safari > erase history
  2. Clear the cache: Safari > Preferences, click the Advanced icon, put a tick alongside Show Developer Menu in Menu Bar.

A new Developer menu option appears to the left of the Window and Help menu options. Select Empty Caches on the Develop menu.

User uploaded file

3. Clear website data: Safari > Preferences > Privacy icon, click the 'Manage Website Data...' button. Click "remove all"

4. Restart your mac.

User uploaded file

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2018 3:16 AM in response to KateehMC

1. Clear the history: menu bar > Safari > erase history
  2. Clear the cache: Safari > Preferences, click the Advanced icon, put a tick alongside Show Developer Menu in Menu Bar.

A new Developer menu option appears to the left of the Window and Help menu options. Select Empty Caches on the Develop menu.

User uploaded file

3. Clear website data: Safari > Preferences > Privacy icon, click the 'Manage Website Data...' button. Click "remove all"

4. Restart your mac.

User uploaded file

Aug 31, 2018 11:14 AM in response to raccnm

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account

Safe Mode - About

Safe Mode Startup – El Capitan. also Sierra

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor. Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

Facebook on safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.