Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I can see my photos on iCloud Photo Library

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.4

Posted on Aug 14, 2018 6:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2018 8:45 AM

iCloud Photo Library is a syncing service. If you have it turned on, the photos on your device and on iCloud should be the same (although the ones on your device may be smaller optimized versions in some cases if you also have the Optimize iPhone Storage option turned on). You view the photos via the Photos app on your device. You can also use an internet browser on a computer and log in to www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there.

More information: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2018 8:45 AM in response to waeilfromnewark

iCloud Photo Library is a syncing service. If you have it turned on, the photos on your device and on iCloud should be the same (although the ones on your device may be smaller optimized versions in some cases if you also have the Optimize iPhone Storage option turned on). You view the photos via the Photos app on your device. You can also use an internet browser on a computer and log in to www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there.

More information: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.