Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

yahoo said my email is hacked they want to charge$ for reset. is this yahoo site legit

yahoo support said my email was hacked by someone in Moscow. They want $ to reset was that site legit

does someone have a good phone # for yahoo mail support

Posted on Aug 16, 2018 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply
11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2018 5:20 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Yes, thank you that is correct.

Unfortunately, the site I chose looked so official. I guess that is the new reality.

When the responded asked me if I knew anyone in Russia, I was suspicious. When he sad I should pay a fee, I had a rad time believing Yahoo or any other company would charge for customer service for an issue related to using their site so I replied,"no thank you".

i received good information from users Members of this Apple community.

Yahoo help is automated via computer response. It requires a cell phone # to receive a code via text, or an alternate email address. I have neither registered with them so their automated response is more or less sorry we are unable to retrieve your information.

i can not access my yahoo mail because I can not access my email account. Of course I can establish a new account, but it will not give me access to my old account and all email sent to it.

i think that lack of direct support is a weakness on the part of Yahoo, but no one asked for my opinion.

yahoo said my email is hacked they want to charge$ for reset. is this yahoo site legit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.