Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delay

Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange behaviour of GUI being faster than the sound coming out of the speakers.

Here is the situation:

I have a kick drum audio track routed through a rather long chain of Aux channels so I'm using Delay Compensation (set to ALL). Everything is playing in sync as the delay compensation works as expected until I want to change any settings on my Audio track. If I open any 3rd party plugin, it's GUI reacts faster than the sound is played back and this situation is very anoying if you need to make mixing decisions.

Here is the video of the situation where Slate's Tape Machine reacts faster than the sound is present: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aj7oyrI8nijbnQNT3T4UCEdOoWwa

I tried multiple 3rd party plugins and every single of them has this issue. Logic's internal plugins run just fine and they seem not having this issue.

The Audio chain:

Kick (Audio) -> DRUMS (Aux) -> Submix (Aux) -> Master (Aux) -> OUT

Kick (Audio) -send-> ParallelDrums (Aux) -> Submix (Aux) -> ...

Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

Pavel

Buffer: 1024

48kHz/24bit

Macbook Pro 2015, i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, HighSierra

Logic Pro X 10.4.1

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Aug 18, 2018 4:01 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

delay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.