Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Logic 10.3.2 work with High Sierra?

I will be purchasing a new computer soon, just need confirmation that Logic 10.3.2 will still work!? As the new computer will come with High Sierra.

* please note I will not be using Logic 10.4!

Many thanks.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Aug 22, 2018 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2018 4:37 AM

Have you tried Google? I asked it the following question “is logic 10.3.2 compatible with high sierra” and the very top hit was this

About Apple Pro Apps and macOS High Sierra - Apple Support

try it sometime 😉

regards

Graham

3 replies

Aug 22, 2018 6:09 AM in response to Mobarn56

Thank you Graham

Yes I saw this, but it doesnt confirm if Logic 10,3.2 will work without having to alter anything in connection with High Sierras filing system.

Would Logic 10.3.2 just automatically work properly without having to change anything?

I have heard people about people having issues with Logic and High Sierra, I just need to be sure that it will work without having to change anything.

If someone can confirm on here that no adjustments need to be made I would appreciate it.

Many thanks again.

Aug 22, 2018 8:50 AM in response to kerochan

Kerochan

I’m still on Sierra so I can’t confirm, but from recollection it was an issue for people upgrading with logic already installed. I think for a fresh install of logic it will be ok. Maybe ask on LogicPro Help?

i don’t know if I’m making this up but was the issue not also related to those who had Logic 9 installed in addition to Logic X. Anyway, hope you get it sorted and get a new toy

regrards

Graham

Will Logic 10.3.2 work with High Sierra?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.