Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About warranty

When I purchased a protection screen for the iPhone X from your store, the seller told me there is a warranty on the screen. Unfortunately my screen fell and the screen was broken. Does the warranty include changing the device screen or the just the protection screen?

Posted on Aug 22, 2018 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2018 7:55 AM

iPhone screen repair pricing

The following screen repair prices apply if:

• You need to replace your screen due to accidental damage or mishandling. Accidental damage isn't covered by the Apple warranty.
  • Your iPhone screen gets broken while it's still under warranty and you don't have AppleCare+ coverage.
  • Your screen stops working and your iPhone isn't covered by the Apple warranty, consumer law, or AppleCare+.

If your iPhone has additional damage that's not limited to the screen, see the "Other damage" fees.

iPhone modelScreen repair onlyOther damage
iPhone X$ 279$ 549
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2018 7:55 AM in response to faisal8998

iPhone screen repair pricing

The following screen repair prices apply if:

• You need to replace your screen due to accidental damage or mishandling. Accidental damage isn't covered by the Apple warranty.
  • Your iPhone screen gets broken while it's still under warranty and you don't have AppleCare+ coverage.
  • Your screen stops working and your iPhone isn't covered by the Apple warranty, consumer law, or AppleCare+.

If your iPhone has additional damage that's not limited to the screen, see the "Other damage" fees.

iPhone modelScreen repair onlyOther damage
iPhone X$ 279$ 549

Aug 22, 2018 7:56 AM in response to faisal8998

1. This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple. As such it is not our store.

2. If the screen protector had a warranty it likely applies to the protecting screen itself and not the iPhone's screen directly. What brand protector was it exactly?

3. Accidental damage is not covered by the standard iPhone warranty.

See here for repair pricing: iPhone Service Pricing - Apple Support

About warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.