Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My music app disappeared

My music app disappeared

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone 3G, iOS 6

Posted on Aug 22, 2018 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2018 12:54 PM

Greetings, denise282.

I see that you're no longer able to locate the Music application on your iPhone and I'm happy to help.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- You can search for the Music application to locate it.

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch -- If you're still unable to locate the Music application you can download it again.

Restore a built-in app that you deleted

1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

If you have an Apple Watch, restoring an app to your iPhone also restores that app to your Apple Watch.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2018 12:54 PM in response to denise282

Greetings, denise282.

I see that you're no longer able to locate the Music application on your iPhone and I'm happy to help.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- You can search for the Music application to locate it.

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch -- If you're still unable to locate the Music application you can download it again.

Restore a built-in app that you deleted

1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

If you have an Apple Watch, restoring an app to your iPhone also restores that app to your Apple Watch.

Take care!

My music app disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.