Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Take back money added in Apple ID Account

Dear All,

I have added some money in the apple ID. I have to retrieve the money back to my bank account from apple ID any suggestions will be welcomed. I have already purchased the APP accidentally added the money for app Purcahse in Apple ID. So please need your help.

MacBook Pro, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 25, 2018 8:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2018 8:42 AM

Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account. Go to your card info: Tap the Info tab, then tap Transfer to Bank. If you haven't already added a bank account, tap Add Bank Account. Enter an amount. In the upper-right corner, tap Transfer. Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode

Thanks

[Link Edited by Host]
5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2018 8:42 AM in response to samuelfrompuducherry

Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account. Go to your card info: Tap the Info tab, then tap Transfer to Bank. If you haven't already added a bank account, tap Add Bank Account. Enter an amount. In the upper-right corner, tap Transfer. Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode

Thanks

[Link Edited by Host]

Take back money added in Apple ID Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.