Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im unable to download from the app store due to my payment method card has been blocked as i lost it and am awaiting new card is there a way to still download apps

Payment method blocked due to lost debit card

Posted on Aug 26, 2018 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2018 7:02 PM

Only if you see a None option in the payment methods for your account. Without a None option, you must have a functioning payment method to actively use the account.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.6;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.3.2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 11.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.4.1;  Airport Express

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2018 7:02 PM in response to Mikes1145

Only if you see a None option in the payment methods for your account. Without a None option, you must have a functioning payment method to actively use the account.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.6;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.3.2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 11.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.4.1;  Airport Express

Im unable to download from the app store due to my payment method card has been blocked as i lost it and am awaiting new card is there a way to still download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.