Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take my iPhone disabled off phone

After I went through the process of plugging my phone into iTunes and tying to soft reset it. It will not still allow me to get into the phone. my iTunes keeps telling me to unlock my phone or just freezes and won’t allow it to access User uploaded filemy phone

Posted on Aug 27, 2018 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2018 7:05 AM

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

It doesn't matter whether you know the password or not. You will have to restore the phone. If iTunes is prompting you to enter the passcode, you will have to force the device into recovery mode as per the instructions above.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2018 7:05 AM in response to jjdelagarza

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

It doesn't matter whether you know the password or not. You will have to restore the phone. If iTunes is prompting you to enter the passcode, you will have to force the device into recovery mode as per the instructions above.

How do I take my iPhone disabled off phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.