Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find Library\Frameworks Folder

My Mac system version is 10.12.6 and when I was installing Software Maple2017, it is showing that it is installing inside the folder called: Library\Frameworks as the attachment shown. But after I installed it, I just can't find it in my Library folder, so what should I do?

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, 10.12.6

Posted on Aug 27, 2018 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2018 8:01 AM

You're looking in the wrong Library folder. There are 3 Library folders in Mac OS: ~/Library, /Library and /System/Library.

It is in /Library, to find it go to your Finder menu > Go > Go to folder and copy & paste this file path:

/Library/Frameworks/Maple.framework/Versions/2017

Press Return.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2018 8:01 AM in response to dai168

You're looking in the wrong Library folder. There are 3 Library folders in Mac OS: ~/Library, /Library and /System/Library.

It is in /Library, to find it go to your Finder menu > Go > Go to folder and copy & paste this file path:

/Library/Frameworks/Maple.framework/Versions/2017

Press Return.

Can't find Library\Frameworks Folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.