Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t get any Service, you guys charge me $45.00 a month, stop charging me?

I don’t get any Servce you guys change me $45.00 a month stop change me ? and you have to return my many back. I can’t took to anybody this is terrible if you can call me

Yoseph

[Edited by Host]

Posted on Aug 28, 2018 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2018 11:29 PM

This is a user to user support forum. We cannot see your account. It isn't clear what service is costing $45 pcm but see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support if you need to make changes to your subscriptions and/or request a refund for a service that hasn't been delivered, unless you mean your cellular service in which case talk to your carrier. Contact Apple Support for assistance if required.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2018 11:29 PM in response to yosephfromwashington

This is a user to user support forum. We cannot see your account. It isn't clear what service is costing $45 pcm but see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support if you need to make changes to your subscriptions and/or request a refund for a service that hasn't been delivered, unless you mean your cellular service in which case talk to your carrier. Contact Apple Support for assistance if required.

tt2

I don’t get any Service, you guys charge me $45.00 a month, stop charging me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.