Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iwatch still under warranty

I own a Iwatch 3 under warranty with a manufacturing defect, I took it too a Apple certified repair center in Thailand and they agreed it was a manufacturping defect but because still wanted 300 American dollars to repair to it. I took to several other authorized repair shops and was told the same thing. I talked to apple support directly and they recommended mailing it to a freind or relative in America having it repaired and mailing it back. That would cost about the equivalent amount and take up to 90 days. If i broke it I would have no issues paying for a repair. I feel like I’m being given the “run around“ by apple support, I have been transferred told multiple different stories but the bottom line is will sell their products in Thailand but will not offer a way to repair them in Thailand ( I had a similar issue with my iPhone which has the extended warranty) Can someone please recommend a realistic way for Apple to honor there “worldwide“ service? I am extremely disapointed, I buy Apple products because of there reputation and service. I have used Apple products exclusively for years and have never had a issue until I moved to Thailand

Sincerely,

Sam

Watch Series 3 (GPS) Alum 42mm

Posted on Aug 30, 2018 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2018 1:05 AM

Apple’s warranty for many devices is limited to the country or region where the device was originally supplied by Apple. Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty. Unfortunately you have run into the wall, and the suggestion to send the watch back to USA is the only practical option.

Similar questions

2 replies

iwatch still under warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.