Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Nano won't pair with device

I'm attempting to pair my iPod Nano (7th generation) with my Bose Soundsport wireless earphones. The Bose Soundsport does not appear as an option under the Bluetooth settings on the iPod. I have previously used these earphones with this device. I did use the headphones recently with an iPad so I know they are working. I have turned off the Bluetooth option on both the iPad & my iPhone in case this was causing a problem.

Both the iPod and the Soundsport are fully charged. If anyone has any suggestions on this issue, I would sure appreciate your assistance.

Posted on Sep 1, 2018 5:35 PM

2 replies

Sep 2, 2018 2:16 AM in response to Rennata

Although I'm not familiar with the Bose Soundport device, there should be a button on it to "make it visible" to other Bluetooth devices. You should try that and while it is visible, look on the iPod and "scan for Bluetooth devices". Hopefully, the Bose device will appear on your list and you will then be able to pair with it.

iPod Nano won't pair with device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.