Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud unlock

icloud unlock my phone I'm not activation help mee.. A password is required to activate this device bacause its owner has used Find My iphone to link it to their Apple ID....?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 7.1, icloud unlock

Posted on Sep 2, 2018 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2018 8:29 AM

You would need to find the owner of the device so they could remove the Lock. Only the person who put the lock on the device, or someone who knows that person's Apple ID and password can remove an Activation Lock. There is no way around this. If you do not know the owner so that they can remove the lock, take the device back for a refund. You will never be able to use it.

Sorry,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2018 8:29 AM in response to as152

You would need to find the owner of the device so they could remove the Lock. Only the person who put the lock on the device, or someone who knows that person's Apple ID and password can remove an Activation Lock. There is no way around this. If you do not know the owner so that they can remove the lock, take the device back for a refund. You will never be able to use it.

Sorry,

GB

icloud unlock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.