Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone stuck on passcode confirmation for Apple ID

I restored my iPhone 6s from a backup, now he is asking me to verify my passcode for the Apple ID functions.

I enter it, and the verification is stuck showing the loading bar:

User uploaded file

I already restored to factory settings. What can i do ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4.1, null

Posted on Sep 4, 2018 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2018 7:33 AM

I’ve been at that window before, too ... and sometimes it takes a while, maybe a couple of minutes. I think it does require an Internet connection, but I’m not totally sure about that. HOWEVER, if it still won’t get past this spot, then perhaps you’re going to have to treat it as a forgotten passcode and go with this Apple Support procedure ...

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2018 7:33 AM in response to llnk

I’ve been at that window before, too ... and sometimes it takes a while, maybe a couple of minutes. I think it does require an Internet connection, but I’m not totally sure about that. HOWEVER, if it still won’t get past this spot, then perhaps you’re going to have to treat it as a forgotten passcode and go with this Apple Support procedure ...

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

iPhone stuck on passcode confirmation for Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.