Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much would an iphone x lcd repair cost with the limited warranty, the screen isn't cracked the lcd is just messed up ?

My LCD is messed up but the phone isn't cracked at all I would like to know how much the repair would cost under the limited warranty.

iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Sep 8, 2018 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2018 9:02 AM

These are the prices (taxex exluded) in US (if your screen needs to be replaced):

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

But I would have that iPX inspected, making an appointment at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. They will give you all the available options

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2018 9:02 AM in response to Erics08

These are the prices (taxex exluded) in US (if your screen needs to be replaced):

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

But I would have that iPX inspected, making an appointment at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. They will give you all the available options

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

How much would an iphone x lcd repair cost with the limited warranty, the screen isn't cracked the lcd is just messed up ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.