Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie download

i am needing to download iMovie for iOS 10.3.3 as my iPad is not compatible with iOS 11

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Sep 8, 2018 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2018 9:28 AM

This is how it used to work: Install an app on an earlier version of iOS or OS X - Apple Support.

However that document now has archived status so it may not accurately describe the current state of play. That said I've been able to install several older versions of various apps to an iPad 2 recently, e.g. Numbers & Pages, and it would seem somewhat odd to leave users of otherwise functioning devices in the lurch.

I can only suggest that you contact Apple Support and let them know that you're having trouble installing this particular app on the device in question.

If iMovie isn't already in your purchase history you might need to temporarily install iTunes 12.6.4.3 in order to obtain it from the app store in iTunes. Are you running on Windows or Mac?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2018 9:28 AM in response to Searchman2004

This is how it used to work: Install an app on an earlier version of iOS or OS X - Apple Support.

However that document now has archived status so it may not accurately describe the current state of play. That said I've been able to install several older versions of various apps to an iPad 2 recently, e.g. Numbers & Pages, and it would seem somewhat odd to leave users of otherwise functioning devices in the lurch.

I can only suggest that you contact Apple Support and let them know that you're having trouble installing this particular app on the device in question.

If iMovie isn't already in your purchase history you might need to temporarily install iTunes 12.6.4.3 in order to obtain it from the app store in iTunes. Are you running on Windows or Mac?

tt2

iMovie download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.