Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view full card number on Apple Pay

I need to view the full cc number on my Apple account to see if it is mine or my spouses and if I need to change the cc. How can I view it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 11, 2018 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2018 8:36 PM

Open the wallet app on your iPhone, tap on the card and then on the ℹ on the bottom right. Then tap on information and you will be able to see the last four digits of your device account number as well as the last four digits of the original card you added to Apple Pay. That should be enough information to determine whether you added your own card or your wife's card. It's not possible to see the full card number, nor the full device account number associated with your device(s).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2018 8:36 PM in response to rhondafromplattsmouth

Open the wallet app on your iPhone, tap on the card and then on the ℹ on the bottom right. Then tap on information and you will be able to see the last four digits of your device account number as well as the last four digits of the original card you added to Apple Pay. That should be enough information to determine whether you added your own card or your wife's card. It's not possible to see the full card number, nor the full device account number associated with your device(s).

How to view full card number on Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.