Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music and DJay Pro

Why can I stream/mix through Spotify but not Apple Music?

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Sep 13, 2018 2:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2018 9:04 AM

Greetings, curly60225.

I see that you'd like to use DJay Pro with your Apple Music subscription, but it isn't working. I'm happy to help.

Algoriddim | Does Apple Music work with djay?

Unfortunately there is no way for 3rd-party DJ style apps such as djay to play songs from Apple Music, Apple’s music streaming service. This also applies when songs are downloaded onto your device from Apple Music, as the downloaded files will be DRM-protected.

That being said, djay provides a sophisticated integration for all tracks downloaded onto your device (via iTunes). You can browse your music library by Playlist, Artist, Album, Genre, Key, History, and more.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2018 9:04 AM in response to curly60225

Greetings, curly60225.

I see that you'd like to use DJay Pro with your Apple Music subscription, but it isn't working. I'm happy to help.

Algoriddim | Does Apple Music work with djay?

Unfortunately there is no way for 3rd-party DJ style apps such as djay to play songs from Apple Music, Apple’s music streaming service. This also applies when songs are downloaded onto your device from Apple Music, as the downloaded files will be DRM-protected.

That being said, djay provides a sophisticated integration for all tracks downloaded onto your device (via iTunes). You can browse your music library by Playlist, Artist, Album, Genre, Key, History, and more.

Take care!

Apple music and DJay Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.