Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No ECG

Can you please tell me why it’s only the USA that’s going to be able to use the Apple Watch 4‘s biggest new feature? Such a shame I will not be purchasing.....

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 13, 2018 4:19 AM

7 replies

Sep 13, 2018 5:14 AM in response to stedman1

I realise each country may have regulatory approval required but this is no small company, this is Apple and feel they could have brought multiple markets at once not just the USA. Even if there was a caveat to say measurements are for guidance only. But to just blank it out and not mention at all for example the Uk website. All I’m really saying is I am disappointed.

Sep 13, 2018 9:25 AM in response to Dean0mc

Are you really suggesting the function should be denied to everyone worldwide because you can't have it in your home region? It doesn't matter how big and powerful Apple is, they have to comply with the laws of each place where their product is on sale. As a point of interest, here in UK the regulatory body will be Europe, and Apple is not exactly popular with the burro-crats of Brussels after the Irish tax fiasco.

No ECG

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.