Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I elegible for an upgrade?

I bought an iPhone 6s Plus about 1year ago on eBay, and I was wondering if i would still be able to get an upgrade to the iPhone X. Many thanks.

Posted on Sep 14, 2018 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2018 10:02 AM

You can upgrade to whatever you want as long as you pay for it. Note the iPhone X is no longer available from Apple.

Xs, Xr, iPhone 8, and iPhone 7 are the current options.

You won't get a free upgrade to any phone however.

You can trade in your iPhone 6s Plus for a gift card you can use towards the purchase of any new iPhone you want.

The amount of credit you get for it, will depend on the state of your iPhone 6s Plus.

See here for details: Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple

Also, you posted in the Snow Leopard forum, which is a very old macOS version for computers, and has nothing to do with iPhones, so I have requested the forum admins to move this to the iPhone forum.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2018 10:02 AM in response to kurav

You can upgrade to whatever you want as long as you pay for it. Note the iPhone X is no longer available from Apple.

Xs, Xr, iPhone 8, and iPhone 7 are the current options.

You won't get a free upgrade to any phone however.

You can trade in your iPhone 6s Plus for a gift card you can use towards the purchase of any new iPhone you want.

The amount of credit you get for it, will depend on the state of your iPhone 6s Plus.

See here for details: Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple

Also, you posted in the Snow Leopard forum, which is a very old macOS version for computers, and has nothing to do with iPhones, so I have requested the forum admins to move this to the iPhone forum.

Am I elegible for an upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.