Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I purchase apple music without using a credit card?

I am looking to purchase apple music without using a credit card, how do I do this? My mobile supplier doesn't offer to add it to my monthly bill.

Posted on Sep 16, 2018 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2018 2:26 AM

You can use store credit. Add funds to your account to make monthly withdrawals possible at the due date. It is your responsibility to have these funds ready before that day, or the service can be terminated and store access can be blocked until you pay outstanding bills.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

About valid payment methods

When you first sign up for Apple Music, you can choose only one of these payment methods:

• Credit card
  • Debit card
  • Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)
  • Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)
    Make sure to join Apple Music through either Apple or your mobile phone service provider, so that you're not charged by both.
  • iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards
    To use store credit to pay for Apple Music, you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of one billing period at the regular price of the Apple Music subscription that you choose. Learn more about how to redeem gift cards.

After you sign up, you can change your payment method to a different method, such as PayPal. Learn more about payment methods.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2018 2:26 AM in response to Huddy178989

You can use store credit. Add funds to your account to make monthly withdrawals possible at the due date. It is your responsibility to have these funds ready before that day, or the service can be terminated and store access can be blocked until you pay outstanding bills.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

About valid payment methods

When you first sign up for Apple Music, you can choose only one of these payment methods:

• Credit card
  • Debit card
  • Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)
  • Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)
    Make sure to join Apple Music through either Apple or your mobile phone service provider, so that you're not charged by both.
  • iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards
    To use store credit to pay for Apple Music, you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of one billing period at the regular price of the Apple Music subscription that you choose. Learn more about how to redeem gift cards.

After you sign up, you can change your payment method to a different method, such as PayPal. Learn more about payment methods.

How do I purchase apple music without using a credit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.