Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar sync all events not working

I am operating the latest IOS and OSX on Mac, iPhone X and iPad. I have a Subscription to a calendar that has events throughout the year. I have issues in that the 3 devices are only syncing the last few weeks.

I have followed forum advice and removed the subject calendar from all devices.

I have then followed advice and resubscribed to the calendar from the MAC OSX system, the calendar shows up in the other 2 devices but the last few weeks are all that i can see. I have checked the settings within the IOS devices and both have Sync All Events set. However there is no similare settign within the MAC OSX setting, well i cannot find it.

Anyone suggestions on how i can sync all the events on all 3 devices please?

thanks

JohnW

Mac mini (Late 2014), macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Sep 17, 2018 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 8:48 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the response. Since then i have been working through the issue and still came up with no solution. So decided to get in touch with the owner of the Calendar i was subscribed to, turns out that they deliberately do not provide Sync All Events as it slows down performance.....

Lesson here do the simple things first.

Thanks for your assistance.

JohnW

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2018 8:48 PM in response to sterling r

Hello,

Thanks for the response. Since then i have been working through the issue and still came up with no solution. So decided to get in touch with the owner of the Calendar i was subscribed to, turns out that they deliberately do not provide Sync All Events as it slows down performance.....

Lesson here do the simple things first.

Thanks for your assistance.

JohnW

Sep 18, 2018 9:14 AM in response to welshguru

Hello John,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some trouble with your calendars, and I have some information that may help.

It sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting so far, but if the issue persists, have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps.

Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

Calendar sync all events not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.