Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover chat session with customer service agent.

I recently used “On Line Chat” to contact AT&T customer service. I accessed this from their web page, using Safari as my browser. A chat window opened, I chatted with an agent, we finished, he left the chat session and the window closed. The customer service agent sent me a link during the chat, so I want to find the chat history. Where is it?

I have a current iPad pro and am running iOS 11.4.1.

Thanks,

Brian

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Sep 17, 2018 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2018 5:41 PM

You would have to check with AT&T on that. Many chat sessions with companies are sent to you in an email that you have provided them. The last time I chatted with AT&T that is what they did, but I was not on an iPad. I don't know that there is any place it would be automatically saved, and the iPad does not allow you to save files, with few exceptions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2018 5:41 PM in response to bkdamkr

You would have to check with AT&T on that. Many chat sessions with companies are sent to you in an email that you have provided them. The last time I chatted with AT&T that is what they did, but I was not on an iPad. I don't know that there is any place it would be automatically saved, and the iPad does not allow you to save files, with few exceptions.

Recover chat session with customer service agent.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.