Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been charged for something i did not authorize

I have 2 charges on my account from Itunes that I did not authorize. I don't know what it is for and why I am being charged.

Please refund

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 18, 2018 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2018 7:52 AM

Please refund

We can't, as we are fellow users we don't have the ability.

Have you looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card, that will tell you what the charges are (assuming that they are actual charges on your iTunes account) : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? Do they show ?

If not, and if they aren't : About payment card authorisation holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support, you should be talking to the card issuer.

If they do show, and if neither you nor anyone you've given access to the account did them (i.e. if the account has been hacked, in which case I assume you've already changed the account's password), you should talk to iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2018 7:52 AM in response to LandriLu

Please refund

We can't, as we are fellow users we don't have the ability.

Have you looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card, that will tell you what the charges are (assuming that they are actual charges on your iTunes account) : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? Do they show ?

If not, and if they aren't : About payment card authorisation holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support, you should be talking to the card issuer.

If they do show, and if neither you nor anyone you've given access to the account did them (i.e. if the account has been hacked, in which case I assume you've already changed the account's password), you should talk to iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

I have been charged for something i did not authorize

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.