Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t log in to Apple

forgot my security questions‘ answers and the options given are either I answer security questions or I get a verification code to my iPod which is non functional at present - I don’t know what to do

iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 18, 2018 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2018 11:40 PM

If you can reset them : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

contact Support in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) and see if they can reset them for you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

2 replies

Sep 19, 2018 2:20 AM in response to erumfrompakistan

you can reset your Apple ID password on a working Mac / iPad , but your iPad is non functional do you have any apple product in which a password can be reset , or if possible borrow your friends Mac .

If you get a second Mac , go to iforgot.apple.com type your mail address and click on continue , follow the upcoming steps in the screen shots .

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

You to have click on continue , then open your rescue mail account ( initially it is added when an Apple ID was created ) by entering its mail address and password , type your new Apple ID password , in the next verify field again type the same password , and click on reset password , the Apple ID password would get reset .

Then write down the new password in a safe place .After that you can use Apple ID and its new password on a working Mac / iPad whatever you use .

Can’t log in to Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.