Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Measure App

After updating to iOS 12 I have no Measure App on my iPhone 6s Plus. I have used the search function but it found nothing. On the App Store it says the 6s Plus is not supported for Measure. Any help? Thanks.

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 4:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 1:58 PM

Just realised when I took the pictures. It’s a 6 Plus!!! Sorry for taking all your time. So sorry. I feel so stupid. Thank you all for your time and patience with a silly fool. Have a GREAT evening. Regards.

15 replies

Sep 19, 2018 1:59 PM in response to clintonfromottawa

The name in Settings->General->About->Name is whatever you want it to be, and you can change it at any time. It has no real relation to the actual model of the iPhone. You could edit it, and call it an iPhone Xs Max if you wanted to.

If you bought the iPhone used, it may have had that name there placed by whoever owned it before you. Or if you restored it from a backup made on a real iPhone 6s plus it would have also taken that name if that's what the iPhone the backup was made from had there.

No Measure App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.