Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot retrieve older emails on my iPad

I cannot retrieve older emails On my iPa. I can only go back a couple weeks. I have no problems doing the same with my iPhone.

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 3:50 PM

Hello Snowceltdog,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re unable to see emails from over two weeks ago. I’m happy to provide some troubleshooting steps.

I suggest making sure that you have your iPad set to sync past two weeks. You can do so by tapping Settings > Passwords & Accounts. From there, you’ll want to select the account in question and you should see “Mail Days to Sync.” You’ll have several options to chose from.

If I’m misunderstanding your question, feel free to reply with more details.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2018 3:50 PM in response to Snowceltdog

Hello Snowceltdog,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re unable to see emails from over two weeks ago. I’m happy to provide some troubleshooting steps.

I suggest making sure that you have your iPad set to sync past two weeks. You can do so by tapping Settings > Passwords & Accounts. From there, you’ll want to select the account in question and you should see “Mail Days to Sync.” You’ll have several options to chose from.

If I’m misunderstanding your question, feel free to reply with more details.

Take care.

I cannot retrieve older emails on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.