Announcement: Update to iOS 12

Enjoy a faster and more responsive experience as well as fun new features, like Memoji and Camera Effects.
Get iOS 12 > https://support.apple.com/ios/update

Question:

Question: Stocks app not loading in iOS 12

The Stocks app is not longer working since I updated my devices to iOS 12. When I open the app on my iPhone and iPad it freezes on a screen that says

Stocks Unavailable

Please try again later

the App worked fine on my iPhone in all previous versions of iOS. Any suggestions great appreciated.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I reported this to Apple a week ago and I have had several conversations with one of their engineers. He took some logs off of my phone and they are working on it. No telling how long it will be before they get it fixed. They seem to have no idea what’s causing it.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Sep 20, 2018 4:48 AM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Hi Eric - many thanks for replying with some options. I’ve tried them both and still have the same problem. This is quite odd because the previous version of the stock app on my iPhone has never had so much as a single crash in all the years that I used it. Do you have anymore suggestions?

Sep 20, 2018 4:48 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Sep 23, 2018 9:13 PM in response to MYager1 In response to MYager1

I reported this to Apple a week ago and I have had several conversations with one of their engineers. He took some logs off of my phone and they are working on it. No telling how long it will be before they get it fixed. They seem to have no idea what’s causing it.

Sep 23, 2018 9:13 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: MYager1

Question: Stocks app not loading in iOS 12