Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method!!!!! Very important

Hello, I have a problem with my payment details method , it does not allow me to update and download apps at all, and in other apps everything is okay with my payment

with my payment details, please help me it's really important to me I've been with the iPhone for 5 years and it never happened to me

[Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 11:27 PM

You shouldn't post your email address (unless you like spam emails), you know that these are user public forums.

I don’t the none option

You are following the instructions that I linked to, not looking for 'none' when trying to download something ? Do any of the scenarios linked to from that page apply ?

Is the card that you are trying a proper credit card (not a prepaid card or debit card) ? Is the card registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and was issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account) ?

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2018 11:27 PM in response to dina271

You shouldn't post your email address (unless you like spam emails), you know that these are user public forums.

I don’t the none option

You are following the instructions that I linked to, not looking for 'none' when trying to download something ? Do any of the scenarios linked to from that page apply ?

Is the card that you are trying a proper credit card (not a prepaid card or debit card) ? Is the card registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and was issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account) ?

Sep 21, 2018 4:49 PM in response to King_Penguin

I read and I tried, it still not working, and there is no “none” I have to pay, I still don’t understand how to solve the problem. And By the way, iCloud asks me to pay a price between NIS 5 and 1200. I do not understand why I have to pay for my free use of the applications, and I do not write this price for a year or a month,

User uploaded file

Sep 20, 2018 11:27 PM in response to King_Penguin

Hello,

I have tried about 4 times and its wrote me the same error and I don’t the none option and also i have only one credit card ,what are my other options,i need to update mt apps and download a new one and becuse of the following error I can’t do it.

I will be glade for your help it’s realy importent for me

Thanks in advance

Dina

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Sep 21, 2018 11:31 PM in response to dina271

iCloud asks me to pay a price between NIS 5 and 1200

No it isn't (and I'm not sure where iCloud comes into it anyway), you are trying to transfer money to your iTunes account and that is the range that you are allowed to transfer onto your account i.e. a minimum of 5 'NIS' and a maximum of 1200

I do not understand why I have to pay for my free use of the applications

You obviously don't have to pay, and of course aren't being charged, to use them - you are only charged for what you buy from the store. But when you have a card on an account it must be a a valid card and pass the iTunes validation.

and there is no “none”

Have you gone through the scenarios on that page for why 'none' might not show, do any of them apply ? If you don't think that they do have you spoken to iTunes Support about it ?

And it's not a good idea to post an image with your email address on it (unless you like spam emails).

Payment method!!!!! Very important

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.