Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod 'Snooze' function won't work after iOS 12

I just updated my HomePod to iOS 12 and when my alarm goes off and I say "Hey Siri, Snooze" nothing happens and I do not get another alarm. This was working fine before the update and is obviously problematic. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Do I need to use a different command?

HomePod, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 10:18 AM

Received a call from Apple today saying they were able to duplicate the problem on their end and expect to have an update for the HomePod soon. Maybe not in the iOS12.1 update when it comes out but very soon.

10 replies

Oct 4, 2018 11:25 AM in response to ChaseATX

I spoke with 2 people at Apple Support today. We did a lot of trouble shooting over the phone for about 45 minutes with no resolution. One gentleman said he would call me back on Sunday as I had a meeting to go to.

I told them this problem was being reported here online as well as other places on the web. They said it's best that someone actually calls them so they are made aware of the problem. So it wouldn't hurt to call... Now that they are aware of the problem hopefully it's just a bug that will be fixed with an update.

I will report back on Sunday (Sept 23rd) only if the problem is solved.

HomePod 'Snooze' function won't work after iOS 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.