Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deadline to withdraw product from store

Hello, if I buy a product through http://apple.com website; How long will it take for me to pick it up at the store? I'm going to Las Vegas on October 13th, can I buy today through the website and only get the product on October 13th? I'm from Brazil. I want to buy the apple watch series 4, already in the store, but I can only get it on 10/13, I would like to know how long after the purchase I can get the product?

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 3:46 PM

You don’t say which version you intend to buy, but you should be aware the USA cellular watches are NOT COMPATIBLE with Brazilian cellular networks. The cellular functions on a watch purchased from USA will not work in Brazil. Details of regional versions and network compatibility are in (link) Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple, where Series 4 is not listed for Brazil, but the same LTE band compatibility will apply for Series 3

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2018 3:46 PM in response to lobato_mendes

You don’t say which version you intend to buy, but you should be aware the USA cellular watches are NOT COMPATIBLE with Brazilian cellular networks. The cellular functions on a watch purchased from USA will not work in Brazil. Details of regional versions and network compatibility are in (link) Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple, where Series 4 is not listed for Brazil, but the same LTE band compatibility will apply for Series 3

deadline to withdraw product from store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.