Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help?? Refund??

I got charged $9.99 for Apple Music. I have never bought this. I have Spotify instead so there is no logical reason to why I would get charged this.

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 11:57 AM

3 replies

Sep 20, 2018 11:59 AM in response to jskfromcanonsburg

Hi,

Just in case, double check subscriptions > View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you’re sure it’s an erroneous charge, the notification might be spam or a scam.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you received or acted on a likely phishing message:

If you received a suspicious email, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com. If you're on a Mac, select the email and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu.

If you think you might have entered personal information like a password or credit card info on a scam website, immediately change your Apple ID password.

Sep 20, 2018 12:15 PM in response to jskfromcanonsburg

Apple will not address you as Customer, they use your name provided when you created your Apple ID.

If all you received was an email, it is very possible this is a phishing attempt to get your account details. Do not interact or click on any links in the email and see this. Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

This will help identify legitimate emails from Apple, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Next, check your purchase history to see if there were actual purchases, See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If there were not, just ignore the mail, send to Apple as an attachment to reportphishing@apple.com

If there were, and you see a deduction in your bank/credit card account, then see this, If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you are seeing charges for a subscription, see this for viewing and managing the subscription. View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Help?? Refund??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.