Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Artwork Wrong on iPhone8

On my iMac in iTunes, all album cover art is correct. However, when I add new music/albums to my iPhone 8 from the iMac, the album artwork does not get synced correctly.

Some things I've noticed:

-If I purchase/download a song from iTunes, the artwork is correct on both my iMac and iPhone 8.

-However, when I purchase music from Amazon or order an artist direct boxset and rip the music to my iTunes library, the album artwork will be correct on my iMac, but upon transfer to my iPhone 8, the artwork is not consistent.

For example, I purchased the Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction Remaster Box Set. Upon transferring the high fidelity codecs for the multiple albums to my iMac, the cover art was correct. When I transferred these albums to my iPhone 8, I get White Zombie and Willie Nelson album cover art! I love me some Zombie and Nelson, but I'm OCD enough to really want my GN'R album covers to match my albums.

I've tried deleting my music library from my iPhone 8 and re-syncing from my iMac to no avail.

Any fixes?

iPhone 8, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 7:20 AM

There are no replies.

Album Artwork Wrong on iPhone8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.