Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

First direct app not working on iPhone Xs Max

Got the new iPhone Xs Max today and my first direct app isn’t working on it. I open the app and it just closes straight away. Anyone know a reason why this might be happening?

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but it’s not working. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, Running iOS 12 beta

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 6:18 AM

Yeah I called them this morning and they’re aware of the problem. It’s sonething to do with the update they did for iOS 12 and it’s a problem with the iPhone Xs and Xs Max. They’re working on a fix for it but couldn’t give me a timeline of when it’ll be rolled out. Just have to wait and see.

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2018 6:18 AM in response to JediDavs

Yeah I called them this morning and they’re aware of the problem. It’s sonething to do with the update they did for iOS 12 and it’s a problem with the iPhone Xs and Xs Max. They’re working on a fix for it but couldn’t give me a timeline of when it’ll be rolled out. Just have to wait and see.

First direct app not working on iPhone Xs Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.