Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost photos after iOS 12

Hello, thanks to anyon who can try and help me. have an iPhonE x and iPad Pro. I did a update to iOS 12 on both devices, and lost about 800 photos. I even just checked my iCloud account on my computer and the photos are lost there too. I had roughly 3200 photos before and now I only have 2400. My parents also have phones that we share a Apple ID and photo stream. I have not checked their phones to see if they have the same problem. But they haven’t updated their phones yet either. Luckily I backed them up manually on my computer, but it’s a jumbled mess. im just frusterated and want them on my Icloud so I can see them on my devices. Thanks again for anyone who reads this. Does anyone else have A problem with losing photos.

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 1:13 PM

Grenzy wrote:

Hello, thanks to anyon who can try and help me. have an iPhonE x and iPad Pro. I did a update to iOS 12 on both devices, and lost about 800 photos. I even just checked my iCloud account on my computer and the photos are lost there too. I had roughly 3200 photos before and now I only have 2400. My parents also have phones that we share a Apple ID and photo stream. I have not checked their phones to see if they have the same problem. But they haven’t updated their phones yet either. Luckily I backed them up manually on my computer, but it’s a jumbled mess. im just frusterated and want them on my Icloud so I can see them on my devices. Thanks again for anyone who reads this. Does anyone else have A problem with losing photos.

Get help with missing photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2018 1:13 PM in response to Grenzy

Grenzy wrote:

Get help with missing photos - Apple Support

Lost photos after iOS 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.