Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot see battery health .

I just update ios 12 from ios 11 , so before this i dont have battery health . So right now i one to see my iphone battery health but can’t . Why ?

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 2:17 PM

Hi, adrianaysmn,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you did not find the Battery Health option on your iPhone in iOS 11, and still do not see it in iOS 12. I'm happy to help!

Battery Health is available on iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 11.3 or later. If you do not have an iPhone 6 or later, you will not have access to Battery Health. If you do have an iPhone 6 or later, you can find Battery Health under Settings > Battery > Battery Health: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support .

If you have an iPhone 6 or later and do not see the Battery Health option, you can reach out to Apple Support directly here: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2018 2:17 PM in response to adrianaysmn

Hi, adrianaysmn,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you did not find the Battery Health option on your iPhone in iOS 11, and still do not see it in iOS 12. I'm happy to help!

Battery Health is available on iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 11.3 or later. If you do not have an iPhone 6 or later, you will not have access to Battery Health. If you do have an iPhone 6 or later, you can find Battery Health under Settings > Battery > Battery Health: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support .

If you have an iPhone 6 or later and do not see the Battery Health option, you can reach out to Apple Support directly here: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers.

Cannot see battery health .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.