Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud doesn't show my 4+GB of photos

Hi all,

Your urgent reply please.

I recently noticed that some pictures are missing from my camera roll. When i opened up my (monthly paid, as the standard storage is full) iCloud to find the missing photos, the iCloud reads "no photos", even though it should sync all pictures (all settings regarding iCloud photo syncing are on).

On the other hand, when I open my phone settings>my ID>iCloud>manage storage>backups>my iPhone>photo library, it is written 4.01GB of photos that are backed up to my iCloud.

I tried to scan the internet, and particularly this community and couldn't find any result. I even spent almost two hours trying to find how to contact and send a question to apple support (seams like basic privilege as I pay a monthly subscription to the iCloud storage), with no luck.

So:

1. How do I contact apple iCloud help, and I mean a real person, not the unhelpful information at support.apple.com?

2. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 11:59 AM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2018 12:30 PM in response to sandra.gl

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that some of your pictures are missing from your Camera Roll. In a situation like this the following article will provide you with steps that may help:

Get help with missing photos - Apple Support

If you would like to speak with an AppleCare Advisor, you can call the number listed in this article for the country you reside in:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best Regards.

iCloud doesn't show my 4+GB of photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.